What a Man



How many husbands would spend their anniversary with their in-laws?!
My dear husband is a gem! We took off to the coast for our 12th anniversary this past weekend, dragging out 4 lil' leprechauns with us.
We did leave the 4 of them at my sister's house though. And then we tooled around the coastline, just enjoying time together alone. Well, as alone as one can be with a million Memorial Day tourists on the coast.
We made it back to my sister's house in time to put the kids to bed and visit with my sis and bro. in-law. And the next day we spent the time with them also. And the family picnic in the evening with the extended aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, and parents.
It wasn't our typical anniversary celebration, but it was fun because we got to be together. He even said so.

Comments

  1. John spent his 12th AND his 15th with his in-laws... poor fellow. And what do I get if I find a typo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 years later, and I finally spot the typo! Argh! OUR not OUT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Saturdays

Waiting