My older two children did a wonderful thing this afternoon. They worked. Hard. For 2 hours without complaint or dissent in the ranks. Without supervision! I was so impressed with them, I promised them ice cream for dessert - I know, I know, what a great mom. They unloaded compost/dirt from the back of the pickup and wheeled it to the backyard, spread it around, and repeated the process. And repeated it. Yesterday I was blessed by some friends with a shared-baby shower. Two other moms are pregnant and due in April also (well, actually there are about 8 other friends I know due in April, but in this case, just the 3 of us are involved here.) We played one game - involving M-n-M's - where we had to answer a question depending on the color of the candy we had in our hand. And we had yummy food. And awesome gifts. I didn't take pictures of all of them, just a few to share. Getting some cute baby girl clothes made it seem even more real. But, we still have a problem. No name. This c...
Do you run to keep warm or to circulate the warm air from the fire place?
ReplyDeleteLG
haha! They run because they have too much energy. The plus side - they warm up the house and each other!
ReplyDelete