Good eats

So it has been 2 months since baby was born. I have 20 pounds yet to lose to be back to an acceptable weight. But I have found a decadent dessert that makes it very difficult to lose those pounds. Prior to this discovery I was hooked on "Loaded Cookies". I even made a batch and froze them before I went into the hospital. I snacked on one a day when we came home. But now I have a new 'addiction' - Caramel Brownies. Thanks goes to my niece who made them last week for the bridal shower.
We have 3 barbecues to attend this week; well, one yesterday, and then 2 more this coming week ((a sure sign summer has begun!)) I have decided I will be bringing caramel brownies to each of these events. And I have decided I must start running again if I am going to combat the brownies and maintain the weight instead of gain some more! So not only will I be whipping up this delicious treat, but starting my couch-to-5k training this week also. Putting it in 'print' is sure to make it happen, right?

(Recipe for loaded cookies found at this link)
(Recipe for caramel brownies found at this link)

Comments

  1. Sounds delicious! I'll have to make some. Love the new blog design too. If only I could get rid of my everyday ice cream addiction I could lose those extra baby lbs too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend