Busted

The end of March madness.
It ended for us awhile ago.
Our brackets - the ones we filled out at home to play as a family - were busted weeks ago when Duke and Ohio St. fell.
Do you see all that red marker on there? That's how our son keeps track of the losers teams that we picked who did not continue. It was a surprising season for sure!
There was a time I followed college basketball. I could recite the roster for the OSU team. I even won the bracket pool we had among friends at our high school one year.
But like so many other things of my youth, the here-and-now family of mine takes precedence. If we didn't have a sports-nut son I probably wouldn't even know who was in the Final Four this year.
(Oh, wait, I still don't know).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Saturdays

Waiting