And then it was school

Back to school days for us around here. The older two are off to the bus each morning now. They barely stood still long enough this morning for me to catch them on their way out.
 Doesn't the Boy look happy? He was running late and didn't want to stop for me. Oh and notice the new door?? Yes! We got that installed last month (forgot ot mention it in the previous post)
 I wasn't going to start homeschool with the younger three this week, but they were constantly asking, and our previously planned week had gone awry, so we had a half day at home today.
 The rest of the day - we played. It was wonderful.




Thankfully the day flew by and before I knew it, my older two were home again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend