Goals for 2021 Week 2

 Just checking in here to see where I am with my goals for this year. Not sure if I will do this weekly or monthly. We'll see....


1. Take care of my health.  I'm working on eating better. And this week I have started being more intentional about when and how and how much I am exercising.

2. Read through the Bible this year.  So far I am ahead of the game. I read part of Genesis, finished the book of Job and now I'm back in Genesis.

3. Projects! I'm not working on wood projects yet because of the weather but I am working on quilting projects. I've almost finished two quilts and have plans in my head for at least 2 more. Possibly a baby quilt included for an upcoming birth. Hoping to have those two quilts done this week or next.


4. Landscape. With all this wind and rain rain rain (this IS Oregon after all) I'm just in the planning mode. I'm pretty sure I know where I want to put my herb garden. I read about someone putting in a hydrangea hedge. I wonder how that would look along the side of my yard.

5. Activities. Bicycling! We haven't been hiking yet but my youngest and I were able to get out on our bicycles a couple of times this week. Once was just around the roads here and another was at a park nearby.

6. Recipes. I've got two recipes to try out this month. Cauliflower Couscous and Minestrone soup from scratch. I found both of them in the Magnolia cookbook, so we'll see how the family likes them.

7. Explore Oregon. Well not yet. I'll have to make a plan to find somewhere to go this month. 

That's how my 2 weeks have gone. The 4 older kids are all back AT school. Woohoo! So I feel like I have more time to focus on my youngest and her school work along with my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend