Hope Springs

One of the things I love about my husband is his interest in the weather. He enjoys tracking the weather and keeping me updated on what's coming. It's a pretty important factor in a farmer's life too. 

snow dusting a few weeks ago
 

So last week he started sharing the news of the coming snow. 6 inches, no 12, no, now they're predicting 17 inches of snow in our corner of the world. Definitely not something you see every day around here. I don't think we've had that much snow on the valley floor since the 1960s. 

And I admit, I'm kind of excited about it. Yes, it will put a dent in plans for a four day weekend, but life is all about being able to change, adapt and overcome. 

And spring is right around the corner!



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend