Destruction Day



All I could think of today was "destruction" ... but in a good way.
We went out to the farm to start taking down the garden area, getting it ready for winter, picking the last of the veggies. A bunch of the family was there, which makes for a nicer day, more fun to take things down with others around.

I love the air at this time of year. Crisp, fresh (well except for near the hole where the bean poles were. Ugh I almost got sick!) the sunlight is just perfect for photos too. Well, I don't know how well my little point and shoot camera does, but I enjoy imagining the photos to come out well.

The boy also got a lesson in driving the pickup today. Except for the bucket I accidentally left behind a tire, all went well, and his grin was big.

When we finally headed home, it was time to start on the deck. Destroying the rotting deck was something everyone wanted to get in on. I stayed inside working on vegetables while the others went out to saw through, rip through, and decimate the deck. Yay! Finally we can get rid of those rotting boards and make it nice again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Saturdays

Waiting