Wedding Bells

We're getting ready for a wedding. No, not my own girls! (yikes!)
This weekend my cousin is getting married and he and his fiancee have asked two of the girls to be in the wedding. Talk about excited little girls! They have been counting down the days.
We were able to find matching dresses for the girls in the right colors, at ... Costco! Yay for Costco! Inexpensive, practical and re-usable dresses. I couldn't find fancy "holiday" dresses at ANY other store right now ... except for Costco. No, they did not pay me to say this, but boy howdy, I love that store sometimes!
We have the tights, the shoes, the ideas for hairstyles. Now we are just praying that this cough and sniffles in our house will be gone by Saturday!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Saturdays

Waiting