Pay attention!



This is what happens when you spend too much time on the computer.
Earlier I set some eggs on the stove to boil for hard-boiled eggs, later to add to potato salad. And then i walked away.
Big mistake.
At this point in my life, my brain does not always recall that there are eggs on the stove!
Time went by. i played on the computer; my daughter needed some help elsewhere. My son walked by and I thought, "hmm, something smells. I wonder if my pre-adolescent needs a shower?"
And then my husband says, "What smells?There's Smoke!!"
And boom it hits me. There are eggs on the stove! No water, just eggs.
I need to get off the computer.

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it! :) I did this last week with Mac n' Cheese :) Opps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. i cannot begin to tell you how many times i have done that!!! good pix to go with.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend