Tradition

Our family has created some of our traditions throughout the year, like camping in a yurt after Labor Day, buying a special book for Christmas time, celebrating a certain birthday with a party, eating chili and rice on Christmas Eve.
G and I have taken some traditions for our respective families and used them too. One of them is the Shoe Picture. My parents have a number of these taken throughout the years, showing the addition of siblings, and the change in shoe size.
I try to get take one at the beginning of each year ... but I guess I haven't been so good at it. The ones I do have from the past were taken before we went digital, so I can't bring them up here. If you want to peruse the family albums for the past photos, you'll have to do it at my house. And I think I missed the past couple of years somehow! But I finally remembered it this time! So, the annual shoe photo - another documentation of how we are growing, in number and in size.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend