What's in your wallet?

Or perhaps your computer?
I think mine is getting sick. It has been acting weird the past 2 days. Of course, now that the Master of the House is home from his travels, it is working perfectly fine~! I had a few moments of withdrawals today. I couldn't check my email or read any new updates or, horrors, I couldn't even Facebook. Thankfully G got home, booted up the computer, and wallah (how do you spell that one?!) here we are.

***

So do you change your wallpaper as often as the weather changes? Today I have these beautiful daffodils to cheer me, one of my favorite flowers. Earlier in December I had the snow on my computer, since we didn't have any outside.

At one point, when it was freezing for a couple of weeks, I had a picture of the beach up.

It seems to be a habit of mine ... one type of change I like.

Comments

  1. Isn't it wonderful all the wallpaper and screensavers that are free and fun. Love to change mine. Right now have all my own quilts showing. Before used our Yellowstone trip. But often get screensavers from American Greeting site. Some other sites I am leary of using. What site do you use? Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wallah -> voilá
    great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "wallah-> voila" Oh my, how embarrassing!! I KNEW that too somewhere in the recesses of my brain; I'll just blame that one on my pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend