Guns and roses

Happy St. Valentine's Day!
I have a few treasured memories of past celebrations on the 14th. For our very first Valentine day, my dear, romantic, husband took me out ... to ... a ... shooting range. Could there be anything more special than holding a little pistol (I can't even recall the number the gun is called, but I know he can!) and shooting the daylights out of a poster of Terri Clark?! Of course not.
Ok, but on the plus side for G, he was once asked, "How long have you been married?" and his quick response - seriously, he didn't miss a beat - was, "Not long enough." And I melted all over again.
This year's holiday will be much like the others; we'll have some chocolates with the kids, maybe a nicer or favorite dinner. For the most part we don't make a big deal out of this day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend