No. 9

My girl had a birthday last month.
 I am just now getting around to writing about it. (I haven't had a lot of energy or motivation lately.)
She wanted a horse themed birthday party. So a day or two before the party, we threw some ideas together, sent out some invitations, whipped up a cake, and came up with games.
I am so thankful I have older girls to help me with these kinds of things! The games were held outside - they including horse races (on stick horses), roping a barrel, barrel racing, and tug-of-war. Unfortunately we didn't have any horse shoes, 'cause that would have been a fun one to play too. Overall, it looked like all the girls were having a great time.

 Later in the evening, her grandparents came over, and got to see her open her family presents. I was able to score an A.G. doll for half price earlier in the year, and saved it until the big day. I think she likes it ;)
How did she get to be 9? Seems like just last week she was walking around with a bunny in her hand and a thumb in her mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend