April holidays

The sun was so bright and warm on Saturday! We got the grass mowed, and other jobs done around the house after the Mr got home from work.
I was thinking how great it would be if the sun shone again like that for Easter Sunday.
Unfortunately, it didn't. The clouds moved in and a few teeny sprinkles of rain invaded our Easter egg hunt.
But, the kids didn't seem to mind.
The grown-ups didn't seem to mind.
The food was numerous and delicious.
The company was entertaining.
Here are a few photos I managed to get of my crew before they changed out of their church clothes. I had to text them on the way home (we were in separate cars) that there was to be no changing until after picture-taking!



 On another note .. April is a big birthday month around here. So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother-in-law, my sister, my niece, my sister-in-laws, my daughters and my husband. (I think that covers all of them....)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend