Sunday, April 16, 2017

April holidays

The sun was so bright and warm on Saturday! We got the grass mowed, and other jobs done around the house after the Mr got home from work.
I was thinking how great it would be if the sun shone again like that for Easter Sunday.
Unfortunately, it didn't. The clouds moved in and a few teeny sprinkles of rain invaded our Easter egg hunt.
But, the kids didn't seem to mind.
The grown-ups didn't seem to mind.
The food was numerous and delicious.
The company was entertaining.
Here are a few photos I managed to get of my crew before they changed out of their church clothes. I had to text them on the way home (we were in separate cars) that there was to be no changing until after picture-taking!



 On another note .. April is a big birthday month around here. So a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother-in-law, my sister, my niece, my sister-in-laws, my daughters and my husband. (I think that covers all of them....)



No comments:

Post a Comment