We had relatives come to stay this last week. (One of the many reasons I have not been on my blog in a while).

Here we have the Farmer and his older brother.
They are being slightly goofy for the camera. There was a lot of this going on this weekend.
When the other brother is in the mix, it is one grand time!














Here they are being, slightly, a bit more, serious for the camera.




















These are the sons. Our boy is on the left. Cousin D is on the right.
These two are the only boys in the mix of with 9 girl cousins.















I just love this picture. Now that lil' cousin is old enough, the 2 boys had a fun time doing boy stuff around the house. Our Boy had a shadow and I think he liked it!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Isn't it interesting when the older brother comes to visit? My husband's only living sibling is 15 years his senior. When he comes - well, they get goofy!

    And my boy can totally relate on the cousin front - he's the only male cousin on his Dad's side of the family. He feels mighty outnumbered when we're able to gather together! Although I think he's pretty relieved that the husbands of the older cousins are pretty cool guys who like to include him in their shenanigans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cousin D just giggled when he saw the photo of the two boys. "How did you get that on the compouter?" was his question. I have yet to download vacation pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend