Mud on the walls. Corn on the floor

From this:

to this:


and afterwards, there were lots of little corn kernels waiting for me on the floor.
After 200 cobs pared down into 90 bags, a few little kernels didn't bother me too much.

While I was busy in the kitchen, my dear husband was busy putting mud on the walls
in the playroom. After 3 (?) years, the texture is finally on the walls
and we can start painting this week!!
This is a picture of how it looked a few months ago.
Once I get some paint on the walls I will post some better looking photos,.
And this one, well it's just for fun. As I type away, my dear Farmer is napping... underneath a quilt.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Corn, beautiful corn!
    You are blessed.
    Our corn didn't pollinate and we got about two meals out of the whole batch. Very aggravating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is one hilarious pic! Somebody was a little tired...maybe after all the mud on the walls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend