Things Kids Say

**Warning: Adult Content**

So last night my husband was talking with our two older girls (age 6 and 8) and the subject came around to babies. They would really, really like to have a baby sister. One besides the Princess they have now. And Dad said how they would have to really help out Mom if we have another baby around here. Well, the 8 yr old says, "I can't help feed it! I don't have those humps Mom has." And her lil sis chimes in, "Oh, you mean those antennas?" !!!
I've never heard them called antennas before.

Comments

  1. LOL. I can empathize and I don't even have children yet...I like to call them "baby-feeders". :-) And while you know who I am, I am going to comment anonymously to spare my own embarrassment. Just wanted you to know you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend