One Third

I was suppose to be a part of a Google Hangout tonight. But my technologically challenged brain could not figure it out. So instead I get to entertain you.
My son informed me that we are one third of the way through summer vacation. That makes me sad because there is so much more I want to do and the time is flying by. Before I know it, the kids will be back in school and I will be wandering around wondering what to do with myself.
OK, maybe not. I am pretty sure I will be rushing around in September, just like I am now, trying to figure out how to get it all done.

Yesterday I took a couple of minutes to snap a few photos of our morning at the farm. The Boy got the task of discing the field for his grandpa while I pulled weeds, and his sisters picked peas. Grandpa, meanwhile, sat in the shade and slept. ha! No, if you know my dad, that wouldn't happen. He was on the other tractor, planting.

Later in the day I took a few more minutes out of my 'busy-ness' to take the girls down to a local splash pad. They loved it. It took Little K a few minutes, but she finally got in there, and eventually even got wet.
 It was a good way to celebrate the end of the first third of the vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend