History

18 years ago today my life changed, for the better. Only I didn't know it then.
Little did I know that the guy at the head of the table in the dorm dining hall would someday be at the head of my table in our family home. I didn't know that the guy I thought "liked to be the center of attention" would someday be the center of my world.
We've been through years of ups and downs. And only recently he commented, "It finally feels like we are married." After 13 years and 5 kids, it finally feels real. I feel pity, sorrow, for those who don't make it through those first 10 years; those who give up because of the pain or hurts or hard work it takes to live with the same spouse day in and day out.
Sure this man has peculiarities, but thankfully, so do I.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend