In my corner


In my corner of the world this past week:
I read a magazine. One. Single. Magazine. That's all I had energy to read.
I watched the movie "Extraordinary Measures" with my husband. Good movie!
I went to a football game, church, my mom's, the mall, and ballet lessons;
I laughed at my girls gettin' down to the music;
I canned 48 quarts of pears and froze 100 cobs of corn. A big thanks to my sister who helped!
I bought a birthday present for my soon to be 5 year old;
I listened to the BeeGees - and did some dancing with the kids; good times!
I learned I can't do it all even though I want to. I learned I have to say no to ministry even though it is hard to not say yes.

Comments

  1. I like that last observation the best, because it's so true. The needs are many, but the laborers few. If you give so much of your time, talents and gifts that you have nothing left to give to God on a personal level, then it's a spiritual fail in my book. We can burn ourselves out very quick if we don't learn to say no! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend