Vacation Preview


I know, I know, you have been waiting and waiting,
 wondering why I haven't written in days and weeks.

Well, we went on a family vacation this Christmas break. And what a doozy it was - in a good way.
There is so much I am still processing that I haven't gotten a good posting written yet;
But I thought I would share a little bit of our time. A teaser ...
There was lots of snow,
some ice skating,
some sledding,
plenty of good food,
and plenty of craziness

We saw God's hand upon us at so many times.

Details to follow once I find my notes from under the laundry mountain.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Ha... nice socks on the boy!
    And thanks for the 'Made Out West' Cowboy chocolate bar. I was disappointed to read that eating it won't actually make me a cowboy(girl). Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend