19 Weeks and counting

19 weeks.
That's just just a little bit over 4 months!
I have 4 months to get up to 26.2 miles.
I've got a looooong ways to go.
My last long run, on Sunday, was 6 miles; and then because I felt so good, I took the dog out for another mile, to make 7. It was beautiful.
I thought I would start my 'real' training this week, following a book I am using as a guide. It called for three days in a row of 3 miles. Easy peasy, right? Yeah, unless you don't feel well, and then, 3 miles on any day looks daunting to me. So I finally got out the door today and did the first day of 3 miles.
Maybe I will do it again tomorrow. Or maybe I won't.
I mean, I have 19 whole weeks to go .. which is nearly 5 months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend