Oops

I've never been graceful. My arms and legs have never had the fluid movement of a ballerina. But there are some days when it's worse than ever.
Sunday was one of those days. I dropped the keys. I dropped my pear from dinner, then promptly dropped more dinner food in my lap. Earlier I dropped a library book at the library. It was so bad that my husband suggested I not pickup the 4 year old.
That evening I met up with a friend for some 'girl time' and on the way out of the restaurant, I dropped my half of the delicious chocolate cake that I had not finished. Getting ready for bed, I dropped the my face soap.
And then, I pull up the Book of Face and see a post about my niece (who is infamous for dropping things also) having dropped her ice cream.
I'm glad to know it's genetic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend