Tuesdays Rants and Raves

Ranting today about: Memory. For a moment there I actually almost forgot the topic.
My memory is going, or mostly gone, or just comes back in spurts. It's kind of like Swiss cheese. Randomly missing parts.This past week I have had 2 phone messages. I wrote down "Call (name)" so that I would remember to return their call. Thankfully they were not super duper important must return right away life or death phone calls. Because I forgot to call back. And then as I was feeding or changing someone, I would think "Oh, yeah I gotta call them" and then promptly forget. My poor friend must think I don't care anymore. I just keep forgetting to call people back.
Last week I went to the store to pick up some chili for the guys to take on their campout. I wrote it on my grocery list. I mentioned it to my children who were with me the entire time. And I forgot to buy the chili. Got everything else though.
Ah, memory, come back to me.

My rant today: I love love love this skirt I picked up at Old Navy a few weeks back, on sale even! I saw it in a magazine and really liked it. And since my husband has a thing about me not dressing 'girly' enough half the time (well I was raised with boys!) I am now trying to buy clothes with a more feminine look to them. I showed him the picture and he really liked it. So off I went, and they had one left in stock that would fit me. This skirt is super comfortable. I could wear it everyday. Now I just need to find the Perfect White Shirt to go with it.

Comments

  1. I think a lot of your memory loss is due to the interrupted sleep pattern you've got going! It will come back -- and then you'll lose it when you turn 50. Good thing that's a ways off for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend