The weekend wore me out. It was nonstop go-go-go. Or so it seemed by Sunday night.
I probably gained 5 pounds instead of losing any. Not that I know for sure since we don't own a scale. But it was an eating weekend.
On Saturday the annual family reunion/ small town festival was held. The baking contest this year was decided on appearance not taste. So my kids had a fun time coming up with something to enter. (And yes, mom had to help) Here are their entries:
Plus there was plenty to eat at the picnic, as always.
And then on Sunday we headed out to another picnic get-together with my husband's side of the family. We went to a special gathering of an archery club. The kids, and even G and I, got to shoot some arrows, and eat some more!Family. It keeps us going.

Comments

  1. Family keeps us going because we have to wear off all the pounds we gain at the family get-togethers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend