Growing pains

"She has strong legs."
"I didn't expect her to kick like that."
"Oh, she is so strong."
I heard these comments from the nurse as I held Baby K and the nurse gave her her immunizations this morning. K was having none of it!; although I had ahold of her arms and upper body, her little legs were flying! Poor baby - she had 5 shots today and was crying to break my heart.
Her overall stats look pretty much like her older sisters - long and skinny. With a big head.
We also discovered she had an ear infection. No wonder she hasn't been sleeping well. I'm hoping tonight will be a bit quieter, even with the pain of her shots. We've got some pain-relief medicine in her, and right now she is snoozing away in her crib. Overall she is developing well, and for this we are thankful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend