A great day to be born

Yesterday was my birthday. The first present I got was when my baby, Princess moved up from level 1 to level 2 in swim lessons! It has been 5 weeks of lessons, and finally she gets to ring the bell!


Later in the day the family went miniature golfing. We had quite a good time!
Finally, after pizza we got to the goods - notice the chocolate. Costco 7 layer cake; candy bars from my son; my girls bought me jewelry; What's missing is the Marie Callendar's chocolate satin pie - that we finished off the night before (thanks go to my older sister) and also the 2 pints of Baskin-Robbins choco-peanut butter ice cream, waiting in the freezer for me (thanks go to my husband). Overall a lovely, high-calorie, day.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Ah... chocolate. One day I will get to eat it again. Do me a favor, will you? You just go ahead and have another piece of that lucious cake for me, okay? Thanks!

    May God bless you with a wonderful year - full of seeing your family's hearts knit closer to the One who formed them!

    Many blessings! Numbers 6:24-26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, dina, I did! :) More than "one more" piece. It is my all time favorite cake. I don't crave the choc. bars like I used to, but my kids haven't caught on to that yet.
    Thanks for the blessings - Numbers 6:24 has always been a favorite of mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We always share that cake! You didn't invite me this time! Why?!? (No excuses!) Oh, and Happy Birthday a couple days ago, by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday! The chocolate cake definitely seems to be the high point to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend