neon lanes

high fashion shoes
We took the kids bowling Friday night.
Our scores from Xbox Kinect bowling didn't exactly transfer over to real life. My best - 110 - with a real bowling ball was nowhere near my 268 on the game screen. But it was still a hoot!




We showed up at the bowling alley after a dinner of fast food. The lights were dimmed and the neon was glowing. The kids seemed to enjoy seeing their teeth aglow.



neon, and flashing disco balls
Even the baby had plenty to look at and stay entertained for most of the time.



glowing pins in the background
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Haha! I kick butt at Wii bowling, but can barely break 100 when I go to the lanes. :) I used to be so enamored with bowling shoes! I swore I would steal a pair away and wear them like sneakers when I was younger. Looking back, I think that was quite telling of my overall sense of style. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend