An Apri Fool

So for some reason the photos I upload from blogger are not sticking around on my blog. Is this an April fool's prank? Don't know. But I hope it gets resolved. You're missing out on these great beauties I have living with me.

April Fool's Day is definitely a highlight for my son. He takes after his dad in the jokes department. Some of you related to us may have heard one, or two, or a dozen million, of his jokes. G. has played a number of practical jokes on people through the years - phone calls from "angry farmers" to his workplace is just one example. I'm betting his coworkers could provide some others.
One year my dearest was eating breakfast while I showered. He had a bit of a grin on his face when I came shrieking out to him with toothpaste under my arms. Yes, he had managed to slab some on my deodorant.
I suppose I have played a trick or two on him at some point in our life together, I just can't recall. I do have one up my sleeve for next year. Or maybe tomorrow - better late than never.
If you'd like a chuckle (or ideas) on some other jokes go check out Pie in the Sky. She's got some great ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend