The coming weekend

Easter is coming up and thus a menu needs to be made.
And I've got my list making notepads ready to go!
Instead of the traditional I want to try a little something different. Dreams of just a platter of bacon were nixed when I invited the in-laws over for Easter dinner. Instead, we'll be having a nice ham.
But then I got a little crazy and decided on potato salad. It must have been the sun shining in the window that did it for me - it looks like a warm day outside (even though it isn't!) and that makes me think of summer, and picnics and potato salad.
We'll have some corn, carrots, and salad. Hopefully I can make a batch of dinner rolls. And, of course, a delectable dessert. I'm thinking either cream puffs, with pudding inside, or else a chocolate coconut cake.
We've also got to make these nests. ** I made them last year for Easter and they seemed to be a big hit.
To round it out, I bought some sparkling cider so we can all partake of a special drink.

And now I'm hungry.

So what's on your menu?


**recipe also on my recipe page

Comments

  1. We're having hotdogs! And maybe potato salad, now that you mention it. It will be 80 degrees here on Sunday and my father-in-law sent us a hotdog roaster for Easter. Definitely cook out weather.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend