I Love Peanut Butter

Some people are addicted to coffee.
I can't get enough peanut butter. Seriously.
In the morning I have pb toast; for lunch it's (still) pbj sandwiches; snack time = pb on anything - crackers, celery, bread, a knife. Dessert is usually Tillamook's chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
And then I stumbled upon these little gems on the Tasty Kitchen website. And I have probably eaten half the pan. I made my kids eat extra just so I wouldn't eat the whole 9x13 pan by myself!!
Here is the recipe (I'll also post it over on my recipe page for future reference if needed.)
Peanut Butter Fingers
Cream together:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Add in :
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups flour
1 cup oats - instant or old fashioned
Mix well, Press into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and pour 1 cup of chocolate chips over top. Put bake in oven for a minute, then spread melted chocolate across the top.
Cool completely before cutting.

Comments

  1. Yep, they're good! Thanks for reminding me they're in the cookie tin... think I'll go have one for breakfast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm. those look delicious! i'll have to try this recipe. i too am a huge peanut butter fan! peanut butter on toast, banana, in ice cream, and on my pancakes! yum.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend