Family resemblance


When you live with a person, day in and day out, you often don't see the resemblance of them and their siblings, or parents.
Back when G was a kid, he had 9 teeth pulled out (on the same day!) And his jaw was never the same after the orthodontia he had done.
But during a conversation the other day, he stuck his jaw out and I was struck by how much he looked like our son (go figure).
So once I got them to stop clowning around, I got a better side-by-side picture of them,
See the resemblance?

So of course, they had to take one of my and the girl who has the same hair type as I do.
I don't see the resemblance. 
Of course, my hair is a wild, unruly mess, and her's is nicely showered and smooth ...
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. you are right. not as much resemblance. maybe if she smiled. her face is not as oblong, more round/square. but those two boys! Yes very similar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But she looks like Cindy - has mouth expression or set of eyes maybe, but definitely looks like Cindy. Sweet girl.

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend