Christmas Shopping

I hit 4000 swagbucks today!
I'm on my way to earning more for gift shopping come the end of the year! And it hasn't taken any effort to get here. I joined Swagbucks sometime last year, and used some of my points last December for gift cards at Christmas time. All it took was searching things on the internet (which we do plenty of during school) and answering a daily poll every morning (which is kind of fun). You can watch videos or take surveys or play games to earn points too, and then when you feel like it you can redeem them for items. Very cool. Of course there are plenty of other ways to earn them, but the ones I mentioned are the few I have tried. If you want to join up, use my referral link
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TinyElvis
or check them out first at
www.swagbucks.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend