I Will

It has been 17 years and a day since we said our vows. And what a ride we've had so far.
We didn't have a chance to go out and celebrate yesterday, so we found time today to spend together. First we went on a run together. I am in the tapering mode now for the marathon, so while I only ran 8 miles, the Mr. kept going for another 4. After a nice, needed nap, I took the girls to the park and he stayed home to recover some more, with the boy, a movie, and food.
We were blessed by our neighbors last night with meatballs, which became supper for the kids tonight, while the Mr and I went out for dinner at Applebees. Oh my, that burger was good!! We used a gift card we had, so dinner was free; then we went for dessert at Jamba Juice - mmmmmm. And again, using a gift card, we got free drinks. The entire date cost us 79 cents! Woohoo - I think Dave Ramsey would say that's a win.
One other nice thing about our date - we actually did not go to Home Depot, or talk about Home Depot; and we did not talk about the children. An overall wonderful time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend