Laugh out loud

"I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt"
"My sides hurt from laughing"
"I was wiping my eyes from laughing so much"
 ... just a few comments from my Friday night. And no, it wasn't because I was singing in front of people.
The Mr. and I and some friends went to see a comedian - and learned the subtle difference between class clown and comedian. And it's so true.
Tim Hawkins and his buddy John Branyan came to our town. Thankfully they had two shows so we were able to choose early evening, and some of my siblings went to the late show. And oh my, was it funny! If you haven't seen him, check out Tim Hawkins on YouTube. He has a cleaner sense of humor than most comedians. And we can relate to most everything he says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend