Gifts

Have you bought all your gifts? Wrapped them up? Mailed them if needed? I haven't. It's been a slow process for me this year. I have gotten the one shipped out that I needed to get to Texas; and the kids' other teachers have gotten theirs.
My husband is ahead of the game this year. We have some great memories of him being stuck, literally, at the mall on Dec 23rd or 24th while I waited at home. This year he went out and bought me some jewelry - yesterday actually. We were talking in our room this morning, while he examined my jewelry box rather surreptitiously, when he realized I already had pearls, and he needed to return the ones he bought! What a dear! I wonder if I'll get the cowboy boots instead.

Comments

  1. Hey! I have that boot! I miss that boot! I wonder if I'll ever see it again... or if it'll wind up at the bottom of the ocean. So, did you get some, finally?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend