Music of the day

I have been listening to a lot more music recently. Maybe because it is the holiday season and it just makes me feel more in the Christmas mood. I like most of the Christmas songs they play but when certain ones come on the radio, or CD, I have to crank up the volume.
For example, Baby It's Cold Outside (when sung by Johnny Mercer and Margaret Whiting) is one of those special songs. It brings back memories of a time in college, and karaoke. Plus the back and forth of the singers, and the blending together, sounds so good to me.
Another one is O Holy Night. I think it is my all time, most favorite, Christmas song! I always want to belt out "fall on your knees" along with the singer.
One that I have liked since my childhood (and I am not sure if this is the name of it or not) is Do you see what I see? I've just always liked it ... can't explain why.
And the top one for this year, a new song, is How Many Kings. I first heard it in church earlier this month, and then on the radio. I love the words, the sound of it, the notes, all of it makes me think about what is this Christmas season really about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend