On the Farm

My sister and I took the kids out to the farm today. We spent most of the day there since it was so beautiful and sunny -- I knew we needed to be outside. Plus we had plenty of remodeled projects that needed to go out to the burn pile.
It was so clear today we were able to see Mt. Hood, Rainier, St. Helens and Jefferson - you rarely see all of these at once. It was beautiful!
After the traditional lunchtime with Grandpa and Grandma (out to Burger King!) the kids helped out on the farm, picking up sticks from the fence row my dad is cleaning up. Not that you can see it in these photos - but they really did earn their lunch.
And my cannonball and I waddled around taking pictures. A wonderful way to spend the day.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend