Food!

This morning was a baking morning. In the course of 2 hours or so I stirred up:
English Muffin bread; Chocolate walnut brownies; Loaded Cookies; and graham crackers;
I plan on freezing some of these to pull out after baby arrives. I'm thinking I won't be up to baking in the next week or two. (Quick baby-update> 2 days until the due date; Not much seems to be happening though.)
This afternoon after a library trip, the Chef and I will tackle Snickerdoodle cookies. My mother in-law makes the best ones, so I will try her recipe first. We'll also try pico de gallo with guacamole and homemade chips to go with our BBQ tonight. I hope. If the rain holds off. Actually even if the rain does come, I think I will still cook up some burgers and dogs on the grill. Just sounds good!

Comments

  1. All that cooking, cleaning, and preparing for the future tells us the nesting syndrome is upon you. Not so long and the new one will be with us.
    Linda G

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend