In my corner


In my corner of the world this week:
I read "C is for Corpse" by Sue Grafton. Not my usual pick of book, but I am branching out. Skip some of her words and mental images and the mystery is intriguing;
I watched The Gilmore Girls, season 3;
I went to the park 4 out of 5 days;
I laughed at my baby girls expression -- priceless!
I made potato soup and applesauce (the sauce, 2 batches every day);
I bought school books - OK, we ordered online and they are arriving this week. yay!
I sang You Are My Sunshine over and over and over again as we drove home one night and baby K couldn't be consoled;
I listened to Josh Turner CD's and a music in the park concert;
I learned that walking through a wheat field might look like a photographic moment, but ouch it can hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend