In my corner

In my corner of the world this past week: (a little later than my usual Friday because of my beach trip)
I read a couple of stories by Debbie Macomber - interesting tales about people and relationships in a small town;
I watched the waves crash against the shoreline - but not long enough; could've sat there for a long time;
I went to the farm, to my friends' home and to the beach;
I laughed at my husband, because he can be pretty funny!
I made peach jam and canned it for later;
I bought a bunch of containers to organize the boxes in the garage - signs of mice in there and so we need to take care of that;
I sang along to Toby Mac CD and Zac Brown CD on the drives to and from the coast;
I listened to my children laughing as they ran down the sand dunes;
I learned you're never to old to play in the sand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend