Run on


The application went into the mail today.
My non-runner husband who is now a runner is signed up for his first race, a 5k in September. This is the same race I have run the past 2 years, but b/c of scheduling conflicts (ie. children to care for and a football game) I will be watching and cheering him on this year from the sidelines.
But I am still running, although sporadically.
I got to go on another run this morning; this time my oldest joined me on his bicycle. I only went a mile, and it was all good. I'm not mentally ready to push myself beyond a mile; perhaps in a couple of weeks. My body might say yes, but my brain is still in a "shouldn't I be in bed?!" zone.
G and I have talked about running together, but his long legs and pace would be pretty difficult for me to keep up with at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend