In my corner


In my corner of the world this week:
I read another Sue Grafton book, "D" this week;
I watched my youngest roll from back to tummy numerous times;
I went to swim lessons for my kids 5 days in a row, and on the 5th day got a sunburn;
I laughed at my 4 year old saying, "It better not be a severed head."
I made grilled hamburgers for dinner 2 nights in a row;
I bought only groceries this week! yay!
I sang really loudly with the radio as I drove on the freeway with my girls;
I listened to my two oldest bicker too much;
I learned that cinnamon and seasoned salt containers look very similar when you are grabbing for one quickly to season the potato fries. Thankfully cinnamon doesn't taste too badly on fries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend