Christmas Memories

I know it has been awhile since Christmas, but this is the first chance I have had to write.
We spent the Christmas day up at my brother's house with most of my family. 7 out of 10 siblings and their offspring were able to make it.
We had the young --
the "old" --
and the "in-between" --
We ate tons of food and goodies, played some fun new games.
New games at Christmas seems to be a tradition here. Speaking of new games ... an earlier post of mine alluded to a present we were getting our kids. Most years, well every year actually, we buy a few presents for each child, plus a book and a little toy and something sweet to put in their stocking. This year we decided to do it differently. We didn't buy individual gifts for each child; so my holiday shopping was quick and easy since my husband picked up this sweet little number at the store:
 and I didn't have to do anything but find the books for the stocking stuffers. The looks on their faces was priceless!
And we have had such fun with it the past week; my husband's brother and his family came to visit and we spent many hours playing the games.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend