Pluggie


For the past few months, I have been a little 'worried' about how we were going to break the pacifier habit of our 2 year old.
She is so different from our other children in some ways. Louder, fussier - or maybe it's just that G and I are 'older'. But we relied on the plug more than we probably should have.
This is the last picture we have of K and her pluggie. A few days later it was lost. Utterly lost in the maze and nooks and crannies of our home. I have no idea where it could be, but I think it is somewhere in the house. Little K has a propensity for putting items into places we wouldn't usually think of using. Her older sister did this too, so she comes by it genetically I think.
Anyway, the pacifier is gone! The first night without it was difficult. She knew it was lost. She still asked for it.
But thankfully, weeks later now, she doesn't ask for it, and doesn't talk about it anymroe. I sure hope we don't find it anytime soon!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend