Another list

Has it really been a week?
It has flown by for me! Anticipating an upcoming event often does that, because there is so much to do to prepare! Getting 7 people and 2 dogs ready to travel requires a bit of planning. And a lot of lists.
And I love lists. Here's what has been happening -
- a second Christmas with my in-laws. They came here with presents and dessert! They are awesome! If you want to bring us ice cream, we will welcome you with open arms.
- I sat up watching too much TV with my kids, sleeping in until late the next morning(s). Yeah, the first day back to school yesterday was like a slap in the face.
- getting the Boy back to school. And then getting my girls over to their aunt's home. That kept me well occupied and 'listed'.
- We've had a number of friends and acquaintances in the hospital over the past 2 weeks. My prayer life has been challenged by it all.
- I had an allergic reaction to something I ate over the weekend; I won't go into details, but it was awful. But from it, I have have a better appreciation for my husband, for cell phones, and for antihistamines.
- I finally got out (most of) our Christmas cards. It took awhile, but I have mailed the last I am going to for this season. I noticed that we didn't get as many as we have in the past either.
- My older daughter made a movie of her Christmas photos. My girls are having quite a fun time with our digital cameras:


Ok, so this seems like a disjointed post. And it's probably because in the back of my mind I am going over the next list of what I need to do before I travel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend