Bulgin Biceps

We spent another afternoon at the farm.
This time I weeded pumpkins, rows and rows of them, while my husband took care of stringing up the beans and planting some more carrots.
As I raked that hoe continually I began to feel the ache in my arms, my back, my stomach. I thought, this must be a great addition to my workout! Now instead of lifting hand weights, I can hoe and weed and build up my arm-strength. How come those fitness gurus never caught onto that?!
And the stomach - oh, I had my abs in tightly, working on that flab those 4 sweet little leprechauns left me. I even tried different ways of holding the hoe and ways of moving to see which side worked best, which side worked those arms more. No conclusive data there. Just a little blister on my hand.

Comments

  1. i agree.....farming is a huge workout! good job workin' out while working! cannot wait to see your biceps :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend