In my corner


It's a few days past when I *normally* post this, but then I found out today how not-normal I am ... so it all works;
anyway,
In my corner of the world this past week:
I left the house too much. I was gone more than I was at home;
I watched my baby "creep" forward using her arms;
I read Runner's World, well part of it, I haven't read a book in I don't know how long!
I made English muffin bread and graham crackers;
I bought a baby gift for a baby shower;
I threw caution to the wind and took off for the coast for an afternoon;
I learned that I need to be spontaneous a bit more, that I can strike a balance between organized-scheduled and free-and-wild.

Now to explain the first sentence, I went to a new doctor today to see what he would say about my chronic hives; I was so looking forward to a "cure". No such luck. I am a medical mystery; most people have chronic hives for a few months in his opinion; 3 years is quite a long time in his words. So he, too, is not convinced my thyroid has problems. He can see the autoimmune connection in the family, but didn't have an answer for me.
sigh.

Comments

  1. So this just confirms that you are a special, unique person. Like a snowflake. Does that make you feel better? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like that... Guido the Snowflake. Catchy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend