In my corner

(this one's for you angle face)

In my corner of the world this week:
I missed my sweetie who had to travel for work
I enjoyed my girl's delight when I told her she could do ballet after all, just her, no siblings attached.
I bought groceries, basically for free, using a gift card.
I watched my kids deposit money they had earned and saved, into their bank accounts. It was a sweet moment.
I listened to my 6 month old "scream" at me because I was taking the time to change her diaper before feeding her. I've never had one of my babies scream at me like she did.
I also watched my boy score touchdowns at his game. Woo!!
I went to a wedding, and got to see friends we haven't seen in a long time.
I learned to pray for little things: Our son had a scrimmage/exhibition football game on Friday night at the high school game halftime. I prayed hard that the rain would just wait until they were done. (My husband wasn't home, so I had to take all the kids along, and there was no place to stay dry if it did rain. I couldn't imagine standing out there with baby K and 3 other girls, waiting for a football scrimmage.) Just as we were leaving the field, the clouds began to let loose, and we made it out of there with a few spots on our heads. But it gets better. The next day's game was at noon. We prayed, he played, and the rain stayed away until we were leaving the parking lot! Awesome!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Success!

Get your checkup!

Working on a weekend